- 3 pounds sweet potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red chili flakes
YOGURT DIPPING SAUCE
- 5 ounces plain Greek style yogurt
- Juice of half a small lemon
- 1/4 cup finely grated cucumber
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large mixing bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, and spices.
- Add sweet potato wedges and toss to evenly coat.
- Place potatoes in an even layer between two parchment lined baking pans.
- Roast in oven for 25-35 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, mix dip ingredients together until smooth. Season with salt to taste.
- Place roasted potatoes on a serving platter once cool and serve with dipping sauce.
Recipe provided by INFRA.