- 6 ounces blueberries
- 6 ounces blackberries
- 2 bananas, peeled
- 1 ripe mango (or 3/4 cup frozen)
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- Reserve 1/4 cup blueberries and blackberries for garnish.
- In a blender add remaining berries, one banana, mango, and coconut milk. Blend until smooth, adjusting the consistency by adding more coconut milk.
- Pour mixture into two serving bowls and garnish with sliced banana, reserved berries, pumpkin seeds, and chia seeds.
Recipe provided by INFRA.