Who said burgers have to stay in a bun? Try this fresh and filling Summer Pasta Salad from Hilary’s!
- 20 ounces cheese tortellini, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1 red bell pepper, seeds removed and chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, chopped
- Basil vinaigrette
- Kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
- Shredded vegan parmesan cheese
- 2 Hilary’s World’s Best Veggie Burgers, sliced lengthwise
- Chopped basil, for garnish
1 Cook pasta according to package instructions.
2 Cook Hilary’s World’s Best Veggie Burgers.
3 In a large bowl add the pasta, vegetables, Hilary’s, and cheese. Toss with vinaigrette.
4 Cover and chill for at least one hour.
30 MIN • SERVES 3-4 • VEGETARIAN
Recipe provided by INFRA.