- 3 large, ripe avocados, pitted and peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar
- Zest and juice of 1 lime, plus more to taste
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 large roma tomato, cored and chopped
- 2-3 tablespoons diced jalapeno
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
1 In a medium mixing bowl, use a fork or a potato masher to mash the avocados to desired consistency.
2 Stir in salt, cumin, garlic, apple cider vinegar, lime zest and lime juice.
3 Fold in red onion, tomato, jalapeno and cilantro.
4 Taste and adjust seasoning, adding more salt and/or lime juice if desired.
VEGAN • 15 MIN • SERVES 8
Recipe provided by INFRA.