Whether you’re stocking up for a winter of hot cocoa or you want to make a homemade gift your host will actually use, this hot cocoa drink mix is sure to please.
- 1 1/4 cups unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
- 1 cup cane sugar
- 2 tablespoons organic cornstarch, sifted
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Whisk together all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Store cocoa mix in an airtight container until ready to use.
- To serve, heat 1 cup milk of your choice with 2-3 tablespoons of drink mix until hot.
VEGAN • MAKES 10-14 CUPS • TOTAL TIME: 5 MINS
Recipe provided by INFRA.