Ready for the big game? The first thing you may think of serving at half time is guacamole. Take it one step further with Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Avocados! It’s Keto. It’s easy. It’s delicious. Whether your team is winning or losing, this dish puts you on the winning team.
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 cup buffalo chicken salad
- 2/3 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Cut avocados in half and discard pit. Place avocados in an oven-safe baking dish.
- Spoon chicken salad on top of avocado halves and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Bake for three to five minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Place avocados on a serving tray and garnish with green onion and cilantro.
SERVES 4 • TOTAL TIME: 15 MINS
Recipe provided by INFRA.