Take a weeknight family staple of boxed macaroni to the next level. Roasted veggies and extra gooey cheeze on top make this a meal worthy casserole.
- 1 box Daiya Cheddar Style Deluxe Cheezy Mac
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, quartered
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 leek, chopped
- 16 ounces cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup Daiya Smoked Gouda Style Block, shredded
- 1 tablespoon green onions, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Toss Brussels sprouts in olive oil, cayenne pepper, pepper, salt and smoked paprika. Spread onto a baking sheet and roast for 15 minutes.
- Add leek and mushrooms to the pan of roasting Brussels sprouts, mix on the tray, and place back into the oven for an additional 15 minutes.
- While the vegetables are roasting, cook the Daiya Cheddar Style Deluxe Cheezy Mac according to package instructions.
- Once the vegetables have reached the 15-minute mark and the Mac & Cheeze is ready, mix the roasted vegetables into the Mac & Cheeze.
- Gently scoop the Mac & Cheeze and vegetable mixture into an oven safe dish, top with shredded Daiya Smoked Gouda Style Block and bake an additional 20 minutes at 400°F.
- Once removed from oven, top with sliced green onions and enjoy!
SERVES 4 • 1 HR • VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE
Recipe provided by INFRA.