- 4 large sweet potatoes
- 4 tablespoons plant-based butter, softened
- 1 head of broccoli
- 1 cup finely shredded red cabbage
- 1 package pea shoots
- 1/2 cup hummus (any flavor)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place whole sweet potatoes on a baking tray and place in oven. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, cut broccoli into florets then thinly slice. Place broccoli in a bowl and mix with cabbage and pea shots. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix hummus and lemon juice, adding a little water to make a pourable sauce. Season with salt to taste.
- To serve, cut open each sweet potato and spread a tablespoon of plant-based butter on the inside, season with salt and pepper. Fill with vegetable mixture and drizzle on sauce.
Recipe provided by INFRA.