With peak season produce, you can take your caprese salad to the next level! Melon and prosciutto are a classic pairing, and they share the stage with the traditional tomato, basil, and mozzarella. It’s anything but basic.
- 2 1/2 pounds cantaloupe
- 1 pint cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 8 ounces ciliegine mozzarella, halved
- 6 slices prosciutto, torn
- 3/4 ounce Thai Basil, stemmed
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- Whisk dressing ingredients together until emulsified. Set aside.
- Cut melon in half and remove seeds. Use a melon baller to scoop the fruit or peel and chop into bite-sized pieces.
- To assemble, arrange melon, tomatoes, mozzarella, and prosciutto on a serving vessel. Drizzle dressing over salad and garnish with
Recipe provided by INFRA.