Tempeh is a savory and super versatile addition to your next dish. The nutty flavor and simple, clean ingredients pair perfectly with this crunchy edamame salad.
- Olive oil
- 1 package Lightlife Original Tempeh, cut into triangles or strips
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 cups kale leaves of choice, washed and chopped
- 1/2 cup edamame, shelled and cooked
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 large beet, steamed and peeled, sliced into 1/4″ pieces
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 4 tablespoons peanut vinaigrette
- Cook tempeh according to package directions until nicely browned. Sprinkle with salt and pepper while cooking.
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients and toss to combine. Serve immediately, enjoy!
SERVES 2 • TOTAL TIME: 20 MINS • VEGAN
Recipe provided by INFRA.