Your favorite dip gets its creamy reputation from lightly roasted tahini. Here its super charged with the addition of roasted red beets. The bright pink dip is a surefire party showstopper.
- 2 small red beets
- 1 can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup Once Again Nut Butter Organic Tahini
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400° Wrap beets in foil and bake for one hour or until tender. Let cool.
- Put all ingredients into a blender except for the olive oil, and blend. Drizzle in olive oil as needed until desired consistency is reached.
- Transfer to a serving dish and enjoy.
SERVES 2-4 • 1 HR 15 MINS • VEGAN
Recipe provided by INFRA.