Hearty and wholesome meet convenience in this quick to whip up soup from Kettle and Fire! Embrace the flavors of the season with this easily customized dish.
- 1/2 pound Italian sausage, casing off
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1/4 cup frozen carrots and peas
- 12 ounces marinara sauce
- 4 cups Kettle & Fire Chicken Bone Broth
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 9 ounces cheese raviolis
- Half package of 1 (8-oz) baby kale kit (baby
- greens, toppings, dressing)
- 2 tablespoons part-skim ricotta cheese
- Preheat a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Brown sausage for 5-7 minutes, stirring to crumble meat. Cook until no pink remains. Stir in onion, celery, carrots, and peas into the sausage and cook for 4 minutes, stirring often.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Stir in pasta sauce, chicken bone broth, and sun-dried tomatoes. Simmer for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add ravioli to the sauce; cook for 4-5 minutes or until the ravioli is tender.
- To serve, divide the soup into two serving bowls. Top each bowl with handful of salad greens, then sprinkle with salad toppings, and drizzle with dressing. Finish with 1 tablespoon ricotta cheese for each bowl and serve.
35 MIN · SERVES 2
Recipe provided by INFRA.