With just a few ingredients, you can make this luxurious, creamy soup. Perfect for days that don’t quite feel like spring.
- 6 cups russet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 6 cups leeks, chopped, white and light green parts only
- 3 quarts vegetable stock
- 2 cups cream
- 4 teaspoons sea salt
- Place potatoes, leeks, and stock in a large stockpot and bring to a gentle simmer. Cook until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Using an immersion blender, blend soup until smooth.
- Turn off heat and add cream and salt.
- Serve with crusty bread.
SERVES 6 • TOTAL TIME: 45 MINS • VEGETARIAN, GLUTEN-FREE
Recipe provided by INFRA.