The perfect summertime beverage just got a probiotic boost! This simple lemonade is tart thanks to the apple cider vinegar tonic and fresh lemon juice. You can also find the perfect balance of sweetness by playing with the amount of simple syrup you add.
- 1/2 cup KeVita® Meyer Lemon Apple Cider Vinegar Tonic
- 1/2 cup white, granulated sugar
- 4 cups water, divided
- 1 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Make simple syrup by combining sugar with 1 cup of water in a pot and bringing to simmer. Stir until the sugar dissolves, remove from heat and let cool.
- Squeeze 5-7 lemons to make a cup of juice. Combine lemon juice, simple syrup, 3 cups of water and KeVita Meyer Lemon Apple Cider Vinegar Tonic. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
SERVES 2-4 • TOTAL TIME: 10 MINS + 30 MINS CHILLING • VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE
Recipe provided by INFRA.