- Event at Both Store Locations
- Clearwater Store Event
- Dunedin Store Event
- Community Event
- This event has passed.
World Ukulele Day Festival in Dunedin
February 5, 2022 @ 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Nature’s Food Patch is sponsoring this event.
Held on the first weekend in February, World Ukulele Day Festival is a free family friendly ukulele festival in Dunedin’s Pioneer Park. Mark your calendar and tune your ukuleles for the 5th Annual World Ukulele Day, Saturday, February 5th, 2022.
- 10am – 4pm | Downtown Dunedin, Ukulele Performers & Lessons
- 3pm – 8pm | Pioneer Park, Stroll & Strum, Audience Jam, Lil’ Rev & Devin Scott, World Ukulele Day Dance Band
- 8pm – 11pm | The Honu, After Hours Jam, Open Mic
Performers and Bands, Family Uke Workshops, Crowd Jams, Ukulele Raffles, Ukulele Vendors, and multiple food vendors, as well as access to all the restaurants and shops on Main Street.
The WUD Festival kicks off with multiple performances at different sponsor locations (including NATURE’S FOOD PATCH in Dunedin). Talented solo, duos, trios and band acts will be playing sets at different venues starting at 11 a.m.
These Artists will perform at 1 or more venues (more to come):
- Tom Hood & The Tropical Sons @ Dunedin Brewery 1-4pm
- The Mungos @ Honu 1-4pm
- Jct 27 @ Nature’s Food Patch 11-2pm
- The Pineapple Scruffs @Fenway Hotel 11-2pm
- Chris Tracy @ Pisces Cafe 1-4pm
- Bonnie Kahn @ Stirling Wine 1-4pm
- Emmett Carlisle @ Happys Bayou Bites 1-4pm
- Bare Bones @Woodrite Brewery 1-4pm
- Vicki Thomas+ Artists & Open Mic @ Historical Museum 12-3pm
Currently there are no events in PaTcHwOrKs due to COVID-19.
The advice & informational content of seminars do not necessarily represent the views of Nature’s Food Patch. The Patch recommends consulting your health professional for your personal medical condition.