Our team members & customers are our priority.
Our team members & customers are our priority.
MASKS The Patch will require all customers to wear a face covering when entering the store beginning Wednesday, 7/15/20. Proper face coverings include face masks, face shields or other hands-free face coverings.
We offer delivery & pickup at both locations and have face masks & shields for purchase in case you forgot yours at home.
DELIVERIES & STOCKING Our shelves are pretty well-stocked and we have been getting regular deliveries. Our amazing team has been doing their very best to keep the shelves stocked & serve you the very best that they can.
SOCIAL DISTANCING While in the store, we ask that you please use social distancing. We have tape that is measured 6 feet apart at our registers, and we ask that customers please use that tape as a guide to ensure the safety of other customers & team members.
PLEXIGLASS In order to help protect team members & customers, we have plexiglass up at our registers and misc. areas throughout both locations.
PLEASE BE COURTEOUS to our team members during this difficult time. We could all use a little positivity. A little bit of kindness REALLY goes a long way, especially these days! ❤️ Please feel free to add your love in the comments on our social media & we’ll make sure our team members hear every word!
SALE DAYS All sale days are canceled until further notice to reduce crowds. In place of sale days, we offer Senior WEEKS & Wellness WEEKS until further notice. Click HERE for more information.
FREE EVENTS Our health seminars, cooking classes & events are also canceled until further notice. Tune into our social media channels (Facebook, Instagram & YouTube) for virtual classes!
REUSABLE BAGS If you bring your own bag, we ask that you bag your own groceries.
SALES FLYERS We continue to have monthly sales flyers (and weekly sales) to provide you with the best sales possible. However, please forgive us for any out-of-stocks. Unfortunately, no rain checks will be issued. Please bear with us.
DELI Our seating areas are limited capacity. Our deli is open for service, including homemade sandwiches, desserts, juices, coffee, a full selection of Grab & Go & more! See HERE to place an order online for pickup or delivery.
For monthly specials, click HERE.
STAY UP-TO-DATE Our customers & team members’ health & well-being is our main concern. The Patch is closely monitoring the situation & will be re-evaluating on an ongoing basis & will provide updates via our e-mails (you can sign up here).
We know that there are articles about the lack of supply with some meat & seafood distributors. Our commitment to you is to keep our community fed while meeting our strict standards. The Patch’s meat & seafood supplies have not been affected by the pandemic.
We work with local companies who are well-stocked & we are still receiving regular deliveries. In fact, we have lots of Springer Mountain Farms all-natural chicken at both or our locations and will continue to receive normal deliveries. We are here for you during this time.
We also have an ample supply of our local supplier of pasture raised birds, Olivor Heritage Farms. We have an ample supply of Australian & local Adena Farms grass-fed beef and all-natural, no antibiotic Creekstone Farms and Seaboard Foods beef & pork. We have an ample supply of Australian and domestic lamb, and all-natural, nitrate and nitrite free lunch meat, cheese and bacon from Applegate, Garrett Valley Farms, Boar’s Head, Niman Ranch and others. And of course, only the freshest wild and sustainably farm-raised seafood, delivered 6 times a week by local seafood distributors Sammy’s Seafood Retail Market and Wholesale in St. Pete and Gulf Coast Seafood Florida in Gulfport.
• Nature’s Food Patch meets & exceeds all health code standards
• Disinfectant wipes available at the front doors for wiping off shopping cart handles & baskets
• Cashiers have disinfectant spray at the registers to frequently wipe anything that may be touched by our shoppers
• Wiping down frequently touched surfaces throughout the stores, including, but not limited to: door knobs, handles, etc.
• Reducing food sampling to reduce the spread of germs
• Lessening sample/tester bottles (If you’d like to sample something, just ask one of our team members & we’d be happy to provide a sample).
• Hand sanitizer stations available throughout the stores for both our team members & customers
• Our team members frequently wash their hands with water & soap
• Providing immune support supplements for our team members
• Team members are asked not to come to work when sick or symptomatic or if they have been traveling
• Merv 13 air filters in our stores, which filters viruses
Receive updates from the Patch about COVID-19 to your inbox