This Brownie Baked Oatmeal is the next best thing to eating cake for breakfast. With oats, chia seeds, and peanut butter, you’ll feel satisfied through the morning. Sweet maple syrup and chocolate make this a decadent treat.
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups coconut milk, from a carton
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 F. In a medium bowl combine oats, cocoa powder, baking powder, chia seeds, and salt.
- In a separate bowl whisk together coconut milk, maple syrup, peanut butter, and vanilla.
- Pour wet mixture into the dry mixture and stir until fully incorporated. Pour mixture into an oven-safe baking dish and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
SERVES 6 • TOTAL TIME: 50 MINS • VEGAN
Recipe provided by INFRA.