If you’re fishing for compliments, these gluten-free crispy fish tacos will certainly help you reel them in! Great for a crowd, everyone can build their own tasty tacos.
- 1 pound wild cod, cut into strips
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 box Simple Mills Cracked Black Pepper or Fine Ground Sea Salt Almond Flour Crackers
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Olive oil, optional
- 10 paleo, gluten-free tortillas
- Organic or vegan ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded cabbage
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 avocados, sliced
- Fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup crushed salted peanuts
- Preheat oven to 400ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Add Simple Mills crackers to a food processor and pulse until a coarse meal is formed. Transfer to a large bowl along with the parsley and salt. Mix and set aside.
- Drop fish strips into the beaten egg then into the cracker mixture, ensuring the fish is well coated. Place on the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with a touch of olive for an extra crispy exterior.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the fish is flaky.
- Assemble your tacos by spreading 1 teaspoon of your favorite Organic or Vegan Ranch Dressing onto warmed tortillas. Top with shredded cabbage, red onion, avocado, freshly baked cod, fresh cilantro, and a drizzle of your favorite dressing.
SERVES 5 • TOTAL TIME: 30 MINUTES • GLUTEN-FREE
Recipe provided by INFRA.