Did you know that Oktoberfest starts in September!? We’re just happy to have a reason to enjoy some delicious sausages this month. This beer brat recipe celebrates the best of beer and sausages.
- 8 uncooked bratwursts
- 1 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 16 oz light lager beer
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 hotdog buns
- Preheat grill to high.
- In a foil pan, place brats, sliced onion, salt, pepper, and beer. Cover tightly with foil lid or aluminum foil and cook for 30 minutes.
- Transfer brats to grill to give them a good char, approximately three minutes per side.
- Place brats back in the cooking liquid and serve. To serve, place brats in buns and top with your favorite condiments.
SERVES 6-8 • TOTAL TIME: 45 MINS
Recipe provided by INFRA.